- New Accounts must pay COD upon Reiss truck delivery
- Accounts can keep a credit card number on file or you can call in your credit card information at the time of order placement.
- Established accounts may pay by check.
- 2% - 30 Days for all approved accounts. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be added to any past due or unpaid balance. There will be a $20.00 fee for any returned check.
- Freight is prepaid on all orders of six hundred dollars ($600.00) or more within our New York delivery area and six hundred dollars ($600.00) or more within our Philadelphia delivery area. Orders less than six hundred dollars ($600.00) will be held until customer adds enough items to meet the six hundred dollars ($600.00) minimum or the order will be shipped via UPS when possible. Shipping costs will be added to the invoice.
- All UPS shipments incur a UPS shipping charge. UPS shipping charges are calculated once an order has been submitted, pulled from stock and weighed. Orders under one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) - customer pays the UPS shipping charge. Orders over one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) - REISS gives customers 5% off their order total for a shipping allowance. The shipping allowance will not exceed the UPS shipping charge.
- Orders going to customers west of the Mississippi River will ship via UPS, if possible.
- Orders with items that cannot be shipped via UPS will be shipped via common carrier and must meet a two-thousand dollar ($2,000.00) minimum.
- A completed Resale Certificate must be submitted prior to any order being accepted. Acceptable documentation is a Resale Certificate, Tax ID, Tax Exempt Number, Business Sales License or similar document showing proof that your business is active and legally allowed to resell merchandise.
- Once REISS receives the appropriate documentation for your business an account will be set up. Please allow 1-2 business days for the account to be enabled. You will be contacted by customer service with your Store Code/Customer number and a link to create a login for our website.
- Customers who wish to hold an open statement with REISS must fill our a Credit Application. Processing normally takes about 10 working days.
- All returned goods must be inspected by a Reiss Wholesale Hardware Co., Inc. salesperson prior to a Returned Goods Authorization being written. All returned goods must be accompanied by a valid RGA form. All merchandise returned to stock must be in re-sellable condition and free of all markings. Special orders are non-returnable.
- All claims for damaged goods or shortages must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of merchandise. If goods are shipped via UPS and damaged in shipping, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to file the appropriate transportation claim.
- Orders placed by 4pm can be delivered the next day (3:30pm Friday for Monday delivery). Pick up orders must be minimum $50 in order to be processed. Please call the office to confirm status of your pick up order.